In Bloomington, Minnesota sharia is being enforced by police and mall security at the Mall of America. This however, a Christian pastor was arrested and told he was “Not permitted to discuss religion in the Mall.” Pastor Ramin Parsa is a former muslim from an Iranian background who converted to Christianity. While at the Mall, Pastor Parsa struck up a mutually enjoyable conversation with a couple of young Somali women, who appeared to be delighted to visit with he and his local host pastor. As a reward for sharing his faith experience, three Mall of America “security officers”, clearly picking a fight with this visitor to Minnesota, handcuffed Pastor Parsa behind his back, and hauled him of to, what I can only describe as “MOA Jail”, while passers-by, who were witnessing this outrage, and mostly children chanting and pointing at him in a humiliating fashion, and loudly exclaiming that “he is being arrested because he is a Christian.” Read more: https://www.understandingthethreat.com/police-enforce-sharia-in-mn/
- Prominent Muslim Interfaith Leader Distributes Pro-Jihad Propaganda
- South Dakota Displays ‘In God We Trust’ Motto in All of the State’s Public Schools
- GOP ‘Jihad Squad’ Facebook Post Called “Racist” Political Hate Speech
- Muslim Cleric Who Hid 262 Christians During Terror Attack Honored By Trump Admin
- Climate Change Hysteria Grips the Democratic Party
Mr WordPress on Hello world!